Returns & exchanges
At Zyvna Design, we want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason the item is not exactly what you were expecting, you may return it to us, within 15 days counting from the receiving date. Simply follow the steps below:
- Make sure your item is in perfect conditions, in the exact manner you received it: with the original packaging, tags and labels (including hygiene liners for swimwear pieces); unwashed; without any damages and/or signs of use.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org your order number. We will send you a return label and then provide the pick-up to your address. Make sure that there will be someone at your place of pickup when the courier service arrives – you can leave it at your apartment reception/lobby if this were the case.
- Re-pack your item using the original box (both the corrugated and the black box), including its original invoice, labels and tags, and place outside the return label we have sent you. Do not forget to fill in the Return Form(which came together with your order). In case you have lost it, you can download a new one here. Returned items, with incomplete Return Forms, will not be accepted.
- As soon as we recieve your returned items and inspect that all is in perfect conditions, we will provide you a full refund. This process will take up to 48 hours.
- Refunds can take up to 20 business days to show up on your bank/credit card statement. If you haven’t received it yet, first check with your bank account and your credit card company. If you have already verified with both bank and credit card company and the refund was not posted yet, please reach us at email@example.com.
In order to create a pleasant shopping experience, Zyvna Design offers exchanges on all items not on sale/discounted, within a 30 day time period. To do so, simply return your item (following the steps above) placing a new order on our website. Please indicate “I want to exchange the item” as the return/exchange reason on the enclosed form that you recieved with your package. It is important to put this form inside the package before sending it back to us.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY, CURRENCY, TAXES & DUTTY
All product prices indicated, and payments made on the Online Store site are in EUR currency.
If a Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) destination is selected at checkout taxes and duties will be payable upon your order arriving in your country. This will be noted in the checkout process. For these countries, we are unable to estimate the amount of taxes and duties your order will incur, as these charges are imposed directly by your local customs. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs. This payment is the responsibility of the customer. For more information, contact your local customs office.
In case we notice any nonconformity on any or all of your returned or exchanged items, we reserve ourselves the right of not refunding, neither exchanging your item. We consider nonconformity as any type of damage, alterations, signs of use or lack of required items (original packaging, tags, labels, hygiene liners, etc.) on any and all returned or exchanged items.
In Zyvna Desgn we work in very high quality manufacture standards. If, however, you notice any nonconformity or defect on the items you have purchased you can exchange it for a brand new product within 30 days from the receiving date. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org informing your order number and we will tell you how to proceed.
If you are purchasing a gift for a third person, we strongly recommend acquiring one of our gift cards instead of the item itself. However, if you have acquired an item and it doesn’t fit well on this third person, you will be the responsible for managing any eventual return process.
Sale is final – No refunds or exchanges.
We do not accept any returns or exchanges for items that were purchased on sale or discounted, unless it presents a manufacturing defect within 30 days counting from the receiving date.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Last update on May 9th 2021.